Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Blue Boy - Remember Me Lyrics
#1
Oh lord, lord, lord would you please
Mmm hmm mmm

Remember me?
I'm the one who had your baby's eyes
Remember me?
I'm the one who had your baby's eyes
Remember me?
I'm the one who had your baby's eyes
Remember me?
I'm the one who had your baby's eyes

Remember me?
I'm the one who had your baby's eyes
Remember me?
I'm the one who had your baby's eyes
Remember me?
I'm the one who had your baby's eyes
Remember me?
I'm the one who had your baby's eyes

Remember me?
I'm the one who had your baby's eyes
Remember me?
I'm the one who had your baby's eyes
Remember me?
I'm the one who had your baby's eyes
Remember me?
I'm the one who had your baby's eyes
Also follow me on Youtube for videos about video games:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxfkGVU...2mQ/videos
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DJ Antoine - Hello Romance Lyrics Qomplainerz 0 4,221 01-25-2021, 07:43 AM
Last Post: Qomplainerz
  DJ Antoine - Meet Me In Paris Lyrics Qomplainerz 0 3,501 01-25-2021, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Qomplainerz
  DJ Antoine - Bella Vita Lyrics Qomplainerz 0 3,472 01-25-2021, 07:41 AM
Last Post: Qomplainerz
  DJ Antoine - House Party Lyrics Qomplainerz 0 3,364 01-25-2021, 07:40 AM
Last Post: Qomplainerz
  Dennis Lloyd - Never Go Back Lyrics Qomplainerz 0 3,510 01-25-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: Qomplainerz
  David Guetta feat. Akon - Sexy Bitch Lyrics Qomplainerz 0 3,379 01-25-2021, 07:34 AM
Last Post: Qomplainerz
  Culture Club - Karma Charmeleon Lyrics Qomplainerz 0 3,482 01-17-2021, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Qomplainerz
  Culture Club - Do You Really Want To Hurt Me Lyrics Qomplainerz 0 3,221 01-17-2021, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Qomplainerz
  Culture Beat - Mr. Vein Lyrics Qomplainerz 0 3,419 01-17-2021, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Qomplainerz
  Cher - Strong Enough Lyrics Qomplainerz 0 3,344 01-17-2021, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Qomplainerz

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)