Poll: was it Helpful?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
100.00%
1 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Marking UP the Blog in HTML5
Brick 
we will build Simple blog in HTML CSS JS and Jquery which can fall under JS category 
lets start by Marking it up 

Code:
<html>
  <head>
      <link rel="icon" href="assets/icons/derp.jpeg" type="image/jpeg" sizes="16x16">
              <meta charset="utf-8">
        <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge">
        <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
    <title>Derp Blog</title>
    <link rel = "stylesheet" type = "text/css" href = "style.css" />
  </head>
  <body>
<!-- The sidebar -->
<div class="sidebar">
  <a class="active" href="index.html">Home</a>
  <a href="faceboob.html">Facebook News</a>
  <a href="about.html">About</a>
</div>

<!-- Page content -->
<div class="content">
HOME PAGE
<div class="post1">
    <p> welcome to my simple blog its simple for sure ?</p>
    <p> well help yourself here am just expressing how much derps exist in this <i>BEEEEEEEB</i> world ?</p>

</div>
</div>

</body>
</html>

here we added simple sidebar and the
Code:
<div>
 tag defines a division or a section in an HTML document and is used as a container for HTML elements which is then styled with CSS or manipulated with JavaScript and easily styled by using the class or id attribute as we here using the class 

Code:
<link rel = "stylesheet" type = "text/css" href = "style.css" />

the link tag here used to simply link my css file that contains my CSS codes to get applied during the page load and it should be between the 

Code:
<head> </head>

tags or it will not work 

Code:
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
this meta tags here used to make the page responsive on mobile phones or small screens by scaling the page for it 

Code:
<link rel="icon" href="assets/icons/derp.jpeg" type="image/jpeg" sizes="16x16">
the link tags here used to link my favicon which you can see at the right of browser tab as small icon 

Code:
<a class="active" href="index.html">Home</a>
are anchor tags they used to link a page on the website ... in nutshell 
while the active class is when you select home page from CSS you will define the background color and text color of the selected 
page in the sidebar or navigation bar 

Code:
<p> welcome to my simple blog its simple for sure ?</p>

tags are the paragraph tags just add text in between to be seen in the bag 

Code:
<i>BEEEEEEEB</i>
  tags that showing text in ITALIC font 
So we started hunting around and found what we thought might be a promising lead: police reports in the area near where Chapman lived. One problem: They needed to be picked up in person. And, well, Nashville isn't exactly driving distance to Miami.

Phillies fans turned on him, with some booing him when he came to bat. Meanwhile, racial tensions were flaring throughout the country, as the civil rights movement gained steam. Philadelphia, even in the best of times, wasn’t the most welcoming place for Black people. Famed Philadelphia sportswriter Stan Hochman once wrote of his city, “There are parts of this town that make Alabama look liberal.” It was only a matter of time before the powder keg exploded.San Diego Padres Face Masks

Kurkjian: My favorite rumor at the winter meetings wasn't a rumor for long, and, like so many rumors, turned out to be nothing. Phillies GM Paul Owens, "The Pope," as he was known, was a character. Famously, after several drinks at 1:30 a.m. at one winter meetings, Owens, dressed in a coat and tie, demonstrated the proper way to execute a hook slide on the floor of the lobby bar. At the 1979 winter meetings, Owens called the Phillies beat writers at 2:30 a.m. to tell them that he had just acquired Sutter. The writers, at least for a minute, thought he meant Bruce Sutter, the star closer for the Cubs. Owens laughed mightily, then told the writers that the Phillies had acquired a minor leaguer, pitcher Burke Suter.Pittsburgh Pirates Face Masks

The 28-year-old Alberto, who would have been eligible for salary arbitration, becomes a free agent instead. He batted .283 with three homers, 22 RBI and a .698 OPS in 54 games during the pandemic-shortened season. He earned $611,111 as a prorated portion of his $1.65 million salary.

MLB and FOCO are teaming up to support Feeding America and Second Harvest Canada by donating all MLB proceeds from the sale of licensed Braves face coverings.Los Angeles Angels Face Masks

Jeff Passan: As partial as I am to the Carter/Alomar/McGriff/Fernandez blockbuster trade in 1990, the only answer is the Texas Rangers signing Alex Rodriguez to a 10-year, $252 million deal at the 2000 meetings in Dallas. It's the single most consequential contract in sports history.Colorado Rockies Face Masks

The most serious allegation related to LSU's football program involves booster John Paul Funes, a former CEO of a hospital foundation whom the enforcement staff accused of "providing funds to the families of current and former student-athletes, arranging for members of the institution's football staff to use a private plane and offering internships to football student-athletes."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Creating hyperlinks in HTML5 Qomplainerz 0 431 07-27-2023, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Qomplainerz
  What's new in HTML5? Qomplainerz 0 346 07-27-2023, 12:48 PM
  What is HTML5? Qomplainerz 0 331 07-27-2023, 12:43 PM
  Everything you need to know about HTML5 Qomplainerz 0 302 07-25-2023, 09:50 AM
  Multi Line Comments in HTML5 Qomplainerz 0 1,745 02-21-2021, 07:00 PM
  Single Line Comment in HTML5 Qomplainerz 0 1,644 02-21-2021, 06:58 PM
  HTML5 Doctype declaration Qomplainerz 0 1,639 02-21-2021, 12:35 PM
  Basic layout of a HTML5 document on a server Qomplainerz 0 1,661 02-21-2021, 11:38 AM
  Forcing the browser to read the basic HTML layout as HTML5 Qomplainerz 0 1,650 02-21-2021, 11:22 AM